New City New Dreams New City New Dreams

Super chill with a flow bro, this is awesome!

MT - Faster MT - Faster

Sweet!

SkyFlair - Destiny SkyFlair - Destiny

I like this a lot. I can feel where it's going. -Feel-!

Skyflair responds:

Thank you! Appreciated :))

Like You (Instrumental) Like You (Instrumental)

I absolutely love this, I am singing to this with my own lyrics and what not, I may record my voice over this track and show you, just for fun. If you don't mind, maybe? Great job anyway mang!

joemamabeach responds:

Thank you! Sorry for the late response, yes by all means I'd like to hear what you come up with for it =)

Tyven - The Destroy Gun Tyven - The Destroy Gun

Awesome job, better than I can do with dub step for sure! Did an awesome job!

Synesthesia Synesthesia

I think it sounds great! I would say the start of it went by very smooth like, and I enjoy it's length very much. You did a very good job with this and it's the first one I've heard. I hope you do good in the contest, I submitted a song too. Again, this sounds awesome, love the build, the tempo is great, and it took me on a journey. Keep things the way you like it by the way, sure criticism is nice to have, and you can build off of what people like, but make sure you're always you and your songs have a piece of you if not all. haha Grea job.

ApprenticeBlacksmith responds:

Aww thanks alot! :3
I usually make more trippy, dark, random, dnb like tracks. But I am glad some like the ambience/trance side of me ^^

Wishing lots of good luck for you in the competition aswell!!
Gotta check some of your tracks ;)

Good Bye For Now Good Bye For Now

I love it. Sounds so chill

$IX(Six) is Sick $IX(Six) is Sick

Really dig this one. Awesome job, getting better!

Love Dove Love Dove

Personally, ambient music like this is always nice to have in the background of side-scroll games or even in the background of doing random things like, smoking. Good job :D

Phantasm Phantasm

I really like this one. Great job dude! Sound levels are slightly off with your strings at some points where you can't hear other instruments, meaning just lower it slightly so other sounds can come out, other than that the melody and transitions are really nice.